Thursday, May 7, 2009

How to Annoy Your Readers

I am rather new on the blogging scene and I'm learning as I go along. I try new layouts, design ideas and other things. Some work and some don't. I browse the Internet a lot and I see designs and other stuff that I like and others that I don't.

One of the things I don't like is when you browse a site or blog and you see what looks like a link with more info, but when you click on it, it's a pop-up ad. I thought that it's only me that don't like that. Turns out that I'm not the only one. Syed Balkhi wrote an excellent post "10 Design Decisions That Annoys Readers" about this and other design decisions that annoys readers. I recommend that you also have a look at the rest of Balkhis - you may find something else you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment